Save with Our Hotel Deals and SpecialsMake the most of your trip to Gibsons by taking advantage of our exclusive deals and packages. Check this page often to find out about our latest offers and special extended stay rates. If you have any questions or would like to inquire about group or corporate rates, please contact our hotel.
Service Updates Aug 1st,2020
To all Valuable Guests,
We are delighted to share that Gibsons Garden Hotel will re-open to all travelers with reduced salable rooms starting from June 1st. International travelers still must postpone their trips unless they are considered “essential” businesses. Great appreciation to all the essential workers who have worked tirelessly during the pandemic. We can not get to this stage without their efforts and dedication.
We continue to closely follow our local, provincial, and federal health authority guidelines and reopening guidelines. Our team understands the challenges during this pandemic and continually puts their best effort to maintain our facility as a “home away from home”. We are continually retaining strong to suit the “NEW NORMAL” to our daily work and life, and happy to see you around the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Here are the things you might need to know before planning your trip.
- Our swimming pool, sauna, and fitness room will be available since June 1st with a maximum limit of 2 families sharing the space based on reservation. Please reserve your time slot for using the above facilities with our front desk agent.
Please help us to ensure all guests’ safety by following the key protocols.
- At this stage, all checkout rooms will remain vacant for 1 day before re-renting in order to maximize the protection for the next guests and staff. O-zone generator may be used while the room is vacant.
- There will also be no room service or stayover room cleaning during this stage. All long-term guests need to arrange for garbage pickup, towel changes, and amenities refill with Front Desk staff.
- All hotel high traffic areas will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Please maintain 2 meters (6 feet) of social distance from others.
- Wearing a mask can help protect you and others by containing your own droplets from coughing, sneezing, speaking, or laughing. Note: some people can spread the virus when they have very mild symptoms or may be unaware.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness (fever, trouble breathing, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, running nose) please postpone your visit until you are well and feel free to cancel your reservation. The hotel may deny the service to maximize the safety of guests and staff. Wearing mask in all indoor common areas is recommended.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the coast. I hope you have safe travel and enjoy this beautiful weather.
Gibsons Garden Hotel Management and Team
Aug 1st, 2020
Lux iSpa Massage Chair
Guests are welcome to try our two brand new iSpa massage chairs in our private lounge room.
An ideal experience for a couple looking to relax together, a great way for business travelers and visitors to the sunshine coast to take a break from their busy day, as well as the perfect post-workout regimen.
*Multiple & simple payment options*
*Modernized, elegant & zero-gravity experience*
*No reservation necessary- Self serve and enjoy*
*Reclining full body massage chairs*
*Relax & Refresh your day*